1.9
Coverage Area

bill was 47, was fine with that then it jumped to 90, not fine with that, called customer service and they said they will give me another promotion if I paid the 90, so the next bill will be 47.Then I found out on century link chat that the rep didn't make any changes to my account, if I paid the 90 I would pay it again next month lol...

very very sly...

xfinity I suppose is my only option now.:/ I just don't understand why century link really does not care about its customers really just a very werid practice all around.~Albuquerque,NM

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink internet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $91. Centurylink needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments