2.8
Coverage Area

I called a few weeks back and cancelled my internet service by just ending it when the year was up which would be this coming 18th (of November).I was told by the customer service rep that the last autopay payment that I had made the couple days earlier had covered me until then, the cancellation had been submitted and nothing else was further needed from me.

So to my surprise my account was negative today because they took out an autopay payment without my knowledge. I called into billing and spoke to a lady who said the system must have not picked up that there was a cancellation submitted for non-renewal of the internet service and that she would transfer me over to the department that could get me the refund in 24-48 hours. When I was transferred, she didn't give the next rep any of my information so I had to re-verify everything and the next rep was very snotty and didn't try at all to help me with my issue. She refused to give me a refund on the basis that I should have looked at my bill.

I told her that I was on automated payments so I never had a reason to look or question the bill and that they should honor what the rep had said a few weeks earlier. I asked for the call to be pulled multiple times and she ignored my request and asked if there was anything else she could do for me and if I wanted to go back to billing.

What I wanted was a refund and for the rep to be held accountable for the (FALSE) information he provided me.They really need to get the departments in sync because there are some people saying one thing and others saying another and it's the customer who ends up suffering for their misinformation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price is decent by comparison and stated that there is a room for improvement of billing and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink service transfer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $32. Centurylink needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink service transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments