1.3

Every month for five months I would pay my bill and then receive shut off notice phone calls.I'd call in, wait on hold for up to 27 minutes on one occasion, get transferred and, on 4 occasions, get disconnected.

Was given three different account numbers by three different "supervisors" and one found I had been paying another's bill for two consecutive months. Hopeless, hopeless company - should be out of business. Now, after canceling their "services" two weeks ago, I receive a phone call from collections saying they want their $150 to get out.

Will gladly pay to save the headaches.Terrible company.

Review about: Centurylink Account.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1222112

Holy smokes they did the same thing to me! This is more than a coincidence at this point.

Centurylink - 0.50 Mbps download internet speed Centurylink "Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed. I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed. See..." Read more Centurylink - Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally. Centurylink "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..." Read more Avoid Centurylink at all costs Centurylink "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more