Most worth less company EVER!I have to type this from my phone cuz GUESS WHAT!?

Century link does NOT provide quality internet connection! Oh unless you want to spend 4 hours on the phone just to have Internet for 4 hours before you have to call them again! I would take netzero free dial up over this *** company ANYDAY!

COMPLETLY WORTHLESS COMPANY!Ss sss ss ss ss ss ss ss suuu uuu u uuic cc cccc c cc c cc c cc k kk k kk k k kk k i iii it ttt t tt ttt tt t

Review about: Centurylink Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are frustrated by the service you are getting from CenturyLInk. We would like to address your concerns. Can you please send us your address, account/phone info and contact number to TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com and we will address your concerns.

Regards,

Steve @CenturyLinkHelp Team

Centurylink Sucks Centurylink "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..." Read more Avoid Centurylink at all costs Centurylink "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..." Read more Centurylink - Look at my PRISM service Centurylink "I have had centurylink for a few years and it has been nothing but problems. For the last few months I have not been able to watch TV (as you..." Read more Centurylink Internet Review from Renton, Washington Centurylink "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more