Rockville, Minnesota
3.8

About 60 days ago, I was looking around for internet companies in my area.and CenturyLink was the cheapest i could get.

So I went with them. When I finally got it hooked up, i had a red internet light on the modem, i went into the modem GUI and made sure i had all of the settings correct, I still couldn't fix it so I called Tech support. I was on the phone for 3 and a half hours. They said my modem was bad so they sent me a new one and told me to send my old one back within 30 days.

so when I got my new one and get it setup, it finally worked but then I go into my account online, and it says that a technician is scheduled to come to my house and disconnect my internet.

So I called them and they said they would cancel the technician.After all of that, my internet finally works!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of centurylink account from Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Centurylink to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that my internet goes out frequently. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments