Our only Internet choice is this second rate company.On hold with tech for 45 minutes and then told they will have to send someone out...tomorrow between 9 and 5 and someone has to be here.

They screwed up my auto billing and never sent a paper bill or got a call. When checked, I found out that they do not contact customers with good credit ratings so now I owe 458.00.

If I have to chat with one more tech illiterate, I think I will go crazy.My bill is almost 60.00 per month for slow and spotty service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments