Our only Internet choice is this second rate company.On hold with tech for 45 minutes and then told they will have to send someone out...tomorrow between 9 and 5 and someone has to be here.

They screwed up my auto billing and never sent a paper bill or got a call. When checked, I found out that they do not contact customers with good credit ratings so now I owe 458.00.

If I have to chat with one more tech illiterate, I think I will go crazy.My bill is almost 60.00 per month for slow and spotty service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Fraud Centurylink "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..." Read more Centurylink - Century Link abandoned giant hole in my front lawn Centurylink "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...." Read more Centurylink Internet Review from Renton, Washington Centurylink "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..." Read more Centurylink Customer Care Review from Butler, Pennsylvania Centurylink "I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online. Even after reading them I thought.... well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more