1.8

If I could give Century Link a rating of "0" then I would (or even a negative number).I tried for over 3 weeks for them to activate simple basic phone service at my house.

Two times a technician was to show up, then never did. When a technician did show up they left a note on my door stating I needed to be present (which was never told to me in the beginning). Multiple times I was flat-out lied to by customer service representatives who told me a technician was on their way or would be calling me soon...no technician ever showed up and I never received a call. Frankly the service of Century Link is the worst I've ever experienced with any company....EVER!

I even called the Customer Service line once and they told me that a technician should be to my house by 7pm, and if the technician didn't show up that I was to call back. The technician never showed up and so I called at 7:02pm. However, the customer service line was closed at 6pm! How dishonest of them to tell me to call back at 7 when they full well knew their customer service line closed at 6.

Once when I called to ask why a technician hadn't shown up and when I might get the phone service activated, they told me I may have to pay an $80 fee. I lost it at that point. Not only had they not been able to activate my phone line, they had technicians who never showed up, and now they were wanting to charge me an additional $80 technician fee.

Lets just conclude with WORST SERVICE EVER.I'll never use Century Link for anything!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink centurylink home phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments