I agreed to a two year service agreement of 132$ a month for Internet (20 meg) and whole home dvr setup. Got my first bill for 410!

I called and they could not even explain the bill, and to cancel I would have to pay the 410 and a 300$ disconnect fee and 12 months of service fee! Customer service is the worst by far to top it off, I was with cox communications for 6 years but it was a little pricey but always had great customer service where as Josh with century link (complete retard) couldn't even email me anything on my service agreement, on my disconnection, nothing! I wouldn't ever recommend them to even the terrorist because they themselves are terrorist using deceptive practices, lies, and they tell you while we can't explain why you have to pay 410$ you just have to pay it and suck it up! What ***!

I called cox asap and they locked me in with a whole home dvr for 6 recordings at once, 150 meg Internet n all the tv packages for 179$! Sure is alot less than 410$ per month with century link when I signed an agreement for 132$! Not to mention a 300$ disconnect few and a charge for 12 months of service for disconnecting!

Which was never disclosed ever!!!! Don't deal with terrorism!!!

Comments

Googlefan007

My deep sympathies.

Call Iowa Public Utilities Board and file your complaint.

PUB Telephone: 877.565.4450

A written complaint is recommended

Every state has their own PUB or PUC