Before you say that your ISP is the worst, just imagine this.CenturyLink is a joke.

The only ISP I can get where I live is CenturyLink, and the speeds I get are ludicrous for how much we pay.

My family gets 5 Mb/s down and 0.5 Mb/s up for a ridiculously high price of over 50 USD a month, not to mention it is down at least 2-3 times a month for 2-5 minutes each time, and this is what they call their "Business" plan.A business plan would, not only have higher speeds than 5 Mb/s down and 0.5 Mb/s up, but it wouldn't be down for ~15 minutes a month.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - INNITIATING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT. NEED PEOPLE!! Centurylink "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..." Read more Centurylink Internet Review from Renton, Washington Centurylink "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..." Read more Centurylink - This is not customer service. Centurylink "I'm warning people, never never never allow a centurylink bucket truck in your backyard even if the workers beg you for an hour.Don't be fooled..." Read more Centurylink - Tv Service Review from Springfield, Oregon Centurylink "Our servers is super here in Walterville. Evernight it normally started at about 5pm and is stop as start service. By the end of the night what picture you do..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more