Before you say that your ISP is the worst, just imagine this.CenturyLink is a joke.

The only ISP I can get where I live is CenturyLink, and the speeds I get are ludicrous for how much we pay.

My family gets 5 Mb/s down and 0.5 Mb/s up for a ridiculously high price of over 50 USD a month, not to mention it is down at least 2-3 times a month for 2-5 minutes each time, and this is what they call their "Business" plan.A business plan would, not only have higher speeds than 5 Mb/s down and 0.5 Mb/s up, but it wouldn't be down for ~15 minutes a month.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments