2.3

Unfortunately, I had no other options for internet service providers, so I used CenturyLink DSL. This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with an ISP. They nickel & dime you every chance they get. I hate the fact that I was locked into a 1 to 2 year contract, and at the end of the contract, my monthly charge would go from an extremely high rate of around $45/month to $71/month (for 6 mb/s internet speed). They don't even bother warning you that your already exorbitant rate is about to go up even higher in hopes that you won't notice for a couple of months. I was supposed to be getting 6 mb/s, but most of the time, it ranged between 0 and 2 mb/s; and I had to reset my modem about once every few days.

When I finally had another option, I switched. When I disconnected my service, 6 days into the next month, they told me I owed them $46 for 6 days of service and DISCONNECTION FEES! I had never heard of disconnection fees before. I hope I never have to deal with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. adrach stated that there is a room for improvement of slow speeds and unreliable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of centurylink internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Centurylink needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

What provider did you switch to?