1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up for 12 Mbps plan, but never got this contractual download speed.I kept losing the signal even when only a few feet away from the modem.

I keep having to "recycle the power". Different suggestions and theories every time called including "buying a new modem" to "oh, your line was incorrectly provisioned" to "let's recycle your modem". I get better and more reliable service in a 3rd world country. It is so slow that I could hear the modem handshaking.

A 600 baud rate modem? I am so tempted to enter the ATT commands to reset the modem periodically.

Why are they still in business?I cannot wait for the contract to be done so that I can move on to a different provider.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments