1.3
Coverage Area

We switched over to Centurylink to save money for cable and internet through Charter and just went with Netflix and Hulu.Since we have done that we have had nothing but problems on a DAILY basis!

The internet shuts off and on all day and have to constantly reset it. Finally got a guy to come out to look at it the day before yesterday and he did absolutely nothing. It is completely out again today so my husband called again today and was on hold for a long time just to have the lady say there must be a problem with the outside line and we will have to wait all the way until Monday for them to send someone out. It is Thursday today.

This is absolutely unacceptable customer service and internet service! We cannot watch Hulu or Netflix so basically have nothing to watch until Monday. We should have read all the terrible reviews this internet company had before signing up but we didn't so now we are just stuck with it.

Its a waste of our time and money to have to deal with this but the only thing that they say is I'm so sorry that you're having these issues we will send someone out on Monday.Unfortunately we only have 2 options where we live but I can tell you that Centurylink will not be one of our choices!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unreliable customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments