Grimes, Iowa

This is really unfortunate to see a website against a company and there cannot be any action taken upon these guys.We placed an order over phone they gave us order for the first time and told they are going to call the next day to confirm.

Never called. We chatted the very next day and they convinced to do a new order and gave a new order and account number and said they are going to come do an install today between 1pm to 5pm. Then I called up at 1:30 to ask what happened, they told they would come install at 2PM, after waiting for about an hour, i called them up and they said it would be done by 5pm. Nobody turned up.

From 5 Pm i have been on call for over 3 hours, tansferred for more than 30 times, disconnected for more than 12 times and no one is able to fix the situation.i have never seen such bad service in my entire life.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of centurylink installation from Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Centurylink to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong information, difficult problem resolution and worst customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments