Don't ever, and I mean ever call this company. Shoot yourself in the head before you do. Trust me it will eliminate all the misery you will suffer. I had phone and internet installed on 5-2-16 and guess what.....I still don't have service on 5-20-16. Guess what else???? I am a business owner.....how would you like to try to run your business with this poor service.?

Would tell everyone I know and love to run as far away from this pathetic company anytime, anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working with Time Warner Cable to try to get my phone numbers switched to them and guess what , since sorry *** Century Link does not have my lines working they cannot switch them!!!!!! Super pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of centurylink bundle. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments