1.8

I've spent hours on the chat feature and the phone trying to straighten out my monthly bill and gotten nowhere.Multiple disconnects while on hold.

Chat operators that are incapable of solving any issue. No answer to multiple email contacts. Customer service hours that are ridiculous. Wait times that can stretch in an hour or more.

Then they drop the call. No calls after 6 pm central time? Seriously?

Every month my bill is different.Stay away from this company.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was better luck next time. Author liked the most when it worked. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Inability to restore services. Centurylink "Aside from the fact that they are for some reason trying to charge me 110$ a month, for their plan that is currently advertised at 29.99$ a month on their..." Read more Centurylink - INNITIATING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT. NEED PEOPLE!! Centurylink "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..." Read more CenturyLink lies about billing and data speed? Centurylink "I was excited to have CenturyLink for the first time but they suck!!! I thought Cox and Time Warner were bad but CenturyLink is the worst of all. Is CenturyLink..." Read more Centurylink - Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally. Centurylink "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more