I am moving, and after attempting to call CenturyLink Saturday afternoon to make those arrangements for my phone and internet service, my wait time eventually exceeded their service hours, and I was cut off.I then attempted to "chat" online, and was disconnected several times, which then reset my *** position to 125.

after waiting ONE AND A HALF HOURS, my chat wait time also eventually exceeded those service hours, which were not posted until after I had been disconnected.

after today's experience, I will never do business with this company again.FYI, I once ran the original and largest internet company in the upper midwest, and fully understand the value of customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink bundle. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments