I am moving, and after attempting to call CenturyLink Saturday afternoon to make those arrangements for my phone and internet service, my wait time eventually exceeded their service hours, and I was cut off.I then attempted to "chat" online, and was disconnected several times, which then reset my *** position to 125.

after waiting ONE AND A HALF HOURS, my chat wait time also eventually exceeded those service hours, which were not posted until after I had been disconnected.

after today's experience, I will never do business with this company again.FYI, I once ran the original and largest internet company in the upper midwest, and fully understand the value of customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink bundle. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Centurylink Customer Care Review from Butler, Pennsylvania Centurylink "I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online. Even after reading them I thought.... well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews..." Read more Avoid Centurylink at all costs Centurylink "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..." Read more Centurylink - Tv Service Review from Springfield, Oregon Centurylink "Our servers is super here in Walterville. Evernight it normally started at about 5pm and is stop as start service. By the end of the night what picture you do..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more