2.0

don't even know where to start..as we speak, I am on hold for going on 30minutes trying to find out why I keep having to pay deposits and why I paid to have my tv service upgraded 10 days ago and its still the same.very unprofessional.

hidden cost come out of no where, at first my bill was 259.00 for tv, phone, and internet. *** no, I could of went with the cox of las vegas. so they refunded me and took 89.00 but only charged me for phone and internet...not the tv I had for a month. they are telling me my services on hold and I pay ontime every month.

why are you guys so ***? I ask to speak to the manager. they don't speak to customers. hmm wonder why.

cant even complain to the bbb, you guys are the master crooks!

false advertisement..and where is my 50dollar gift card *** it

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Centurylink to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was 2 hour phone wait and then hang up, false advertisement, over priced bill and too many deposits. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink centurylink prism tv plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments