I have called numerous times for billing questions, every month my bill is a different amount.Call for Customer Service, as I soon as I speak to someone they hang up on you.

This has happened multiple times! And I have full reception in my house so it's not because of poor reception. These guys are crooks. Avoid Century Link as much as you can.

They DO NOT care about customer service.

Strange charges, long wait times and no readily available answers, and poor internet connections.STAY AWAY.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - INNITIATING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT. NEED PEOPLE!! Centurylink "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..." Read more Centurylink - Century Link abandoned giant hole in my front lawn Centurylink "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...." Read more CenturyLink lies about billing and data speed? Centurylink "I was excited to have CenturyLink for the first time but they suck!!! I thought Cox and Time Warner were bad but CenturyLink is the worst of all. Is CenturyLink..." Read more Centurylink - Inability to restore services. Centurylink "Aside from the fact that they are for some reason trying to charge me 110$ a month, for their plan that is currently advertised at 29.99$ a month on their..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more