I have called numerous times for billing questions, every month my bill is a different amount.Call for Customer Service, as I soon as I speak to someone they hang up on you.

This has happened multiple times! And I have full reception in my house so it's not because of poor reception. These guys are crooks. Avoid Century Link as much as you can.

They DO NOT care about customer service.

Strange charges, long wait times and no readily available answers, and poor internet connections.STAY AWAY.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments