I first called in ten days ago and placed an order, which was easy enough.Until today when I called in wondering why I hadn't been contacted for the installation (which should not take ten days).

They then informed me that they called me three times and left voicemails ( that were never received) and that since I didnt contact them back that they cancelled my order. So I suggested they had the wrong number, but they refused and said that I didn't check my voicemail (Note: the customer is never wrong). So giving them the benefit of the doubt I tried to re-open my order, but they ran into issues with connecting with Direct TV. They then transferred me over to Direct Tv to place an order with them and call back to set up my bundle after I found what I wanted.

When I called back, I asked for the rep I talked to before, and they claimed there was no one there by that name. So I tried to work with that rep and eventually was hung up on because they did not know how to help me. After being hung up on by 10+ other reps after trying to call back again and again, I gave up. The worst customer service I have ever experienced.

If you have an alternative company to go with, I would suggest you do so.Especially being a first time customer, I was shocked for how poorly they all handled situations, even when talking with their supervisors.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink installation. Centurylink needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments