i recently signed up for centurylink ..WORST MISTAKE ever.

I have never been one to do a review but this is my first and my worst. I signed up about a month ago. First i was told that i was able to get prism at my address. I stayed home while my family went up north so that they could come hook it up.

When the guy got here a week later 5 hours late i was told we were not able to get it (there goes my vacation) then they rescheduled to come back out once i picked a new plan. After oh about 4 no show appoinments and no calls to say they werent comine, 4 missed afternoons of work and no tv service. They finally came out 3 WEEKS LATER. then i get my bill its about triple what i was told it was going to be.

after all the hidden cost and pro rated charges.

I was almost 100 over.when i contacted the i was pretty much told oh well nothing we can do.I am looking for another internet service and cancelling my plan as soon as i can.

Review about: Centurylink Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

I am so upset with Century Lik right now.They have the most HORRIBLE customer service I have ever received.

Do they not realize that everyone is not computer saavy? I just spoke to a man who was more of a robot than a actual person. He got irritated when I had to re-ask him what he was talking about and to repeat what he said. For what I pay every month for my business?

This is what I get? I ended up hanging up on him. There was no customer service. Just someone on the other line irritated in having to repeat himself.

Makes me feel real comfortable if I have to ever call in again.I will be switching providers.

146378

Hi Meganp0417,

My name is Joey and I'm with CenturyLink. I'm terribly sorry to read about all the problems you've had with Prism. Our team would be more than happy to look into the trouble for you. All we ask is that you contact us with your information so we can research the issue. Email us at TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com with your name, account information and reference your post here on pissedconsumer.com. Thanks!

Joey H