I own a small business.One of their representatives called with a quote that turned out to be misleading.

End the end, it cost me thousands when I fell for their scheme. It came to the point that they had to hook up the phone lines again because they mislead me again by NOT telling me that I had to pay all hook up fees and every other fee they love to tack on your account. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Now I have a $228.

bill for services that I never even used. Oh wait..their 30 day satisfaction guaranteed deal is B.S.

also because I was under 30 days when porting out my numbers.Guarantee my asterisk.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of centurylink account. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Century Link abandoned giant hole in my front lawn Centurylink "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...." Read more Avoid Centurylink at all costs Centurylink "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..." Read more Centurylink - Worst Customer Service Ever! Centurylink "I returned a modem to Centurylink via UPS on the day I received it without every using the service. I mistaken assumed that when I returned the equipment they..." Read more Refund of Charges for Equipment from Centurylink Centurylink "During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink. Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more