I own a small business.One of their representatives called with a quote that turned out to be misleading.

End the end, it cost me thousands when I fell for their scheme. It came to the point that they had to hook up the phone lines again because they mislead me again by NOT telling me that I had to pay all hook up fees and every other fee they love to tack on your account. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Now I have a $228.

bill for services that I never even used. Oh wait..their 30 day satisfaction guaranteed deal is B.S.

also because I was under 30 days when porting out my numbers.Guarantee my asterisk.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of centurylink account. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments