This is the WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

After one month of HORRID service- nothing worked I decided to cancel. Fast forward to me crying after 3.5 hours of being transferred over and over and over again begging someone to not transfer me (just to cancel) and they would say "please hold while I get the correct representative over to you." I have told this story to anyone considering their options for TV/internet for the past 3 years.

Now this should be enough for a bad review but just wait.... 3 years later I receive for the FIRST time a bill from collections for that one month of service! I call the collection company and they ask me to send my bank statement from 2011 which I promptly do. I then get a letter in the mail saying Century Link has confirmed my debt. Meaning they looked at my bank statement which clearly states I paid ON TIME, THREE YEARS AGO and said, "Meh she still owes the money". The collections company said there was nothing they could do even though they had the same bank statement on their end because Century Link wouldn't agree I had paid the bill. My options are to pay the bill again or leave it on my credit report!!!!!!! I HATE CENTURY LINK and will spend my time today making sure that everyone on the internet knows to NEVER NEVER go with this company.

Review about: Centurylink Service Transfer.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments