1.2

Nothing but problems since day one.When I first had to get Centurylink, because they were the only provider in my neighborhood at the time.

They lied and said I would save by bundling my bill. Once installed, they said "oh that doesn't apply where you live" but nothing I could do since I had to do a contract and they were my only choice at the time. Since then I've had numerous problems with them. If you call for any assistance, it had better be between bankers hours otherwise good luck talking to anyone.

After you're on hold for at least minutes, you might finally get to talk with a real person. But as soon as they start to help you, you will suddenly get disconnected and nobody will call you back. So your only option is to call back and wait again. Once you get through again, they will transfer you to another department who will then likely hangup on you as well.

When I moved and transferred services, they tried to tell me that I didn't make a payment and owed them double my bill, after finally getting to a customer service manager, he found out that, Centurylink did make a mistake. Instead of me owing them money, they actually double charged me one month and then owed me a credit. After all of the headaches with this sorry excuse for a company, I finally cancelled my services and mailed back the set top boxes and modem in the packaging that Centurylink provided to me.

Over a month after returning the equipment, I receive a bill for $510 saying that I never returned the equipment.When I called to try and resolve the issue, I was once again hung up on.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service. Author liked the most when it worked. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink service transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments