This company has horrible customer service, horrible internet services with low internet speeds, and horrible billing policy.I have never dealt with a company as bad as this one.

I made a contract with them for one year provided that they charge me 19.99 and with automatic payment. They keep billing me 39.99 every month and I have to call them to fix the problem. They change their policies randomly and charge you extra money for no reason. Their billing seems to be almost random.

I never recommend this company to any one.Never approach this company in any way.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments