This company has horrible customer service, horrible internet services with low internet speeds, and horrible billing policy.I have never dealt with a company as bad as this one.

I made a contract with them for one year provided that they charge me 19.99 and with automatic payment. They keep billing me 39.99 every month and I have to call them to fix the problem. They change their policies randomly and charge you extra money for no reason. Their billing seems to be almost random.

I never recommend this company to any one.Never approach this company in any way.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Inability to restore services. Centurylink "Aside from the fact that they are for some reason trying to charge me 110$ a month, for their plan that is currently advertised at 29.99$ a month on their..." Read more Avoid Centurylink at all costs Centurylink "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..." Read more Centurylink Sucks Centurylink "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..." Read more Centurylink - INNITIATING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT. NEED PEOPLE!! Centurylink "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more