I had bundled my Verizon cell phone with my internet supplied by Century Link.When I returned an ipad to Verizon I was told by 3 different Century Link reps that theVerizon credit would be posted to my next bill.

The credit never posted to my account. When I researched my internet service I found Century Link was giving me the slowest speed at the highest price. I called to cancel my Century Link account and I was told I would have a 0 balance. Yeah right, next thing I know I have a bill for $250.00 because the credit never processed.

I was told the credit now cannot process to a closed account.

Talk about a rock and a hard place.I have read many reviews such as this...awful company, incompetent representatives!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with 1 spoke with a reasonable rep when closing my account. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink internet. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments