This is the worst company ever!!!!!They promised me for 1 month free Prism trial.

As always, we were dissatisfied with the services and sent all the devices back to thecompany. We still have the internet though.Each time we call the customer service, all representatives give us different answers. If the box didn't reach you guys, is it our fault? THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!

!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was difficult problem resolution, inability to unbundle service, no connection and unethical business practice. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Tv Service Review from Springfield, Oregon Centurylink "Our servers is super here in Walterville. Evernight it normally started at about 5pm and is stop as start service. By the end of the night what picture you do..." Read more Centurylink - Worst Company I have EVER dealt with. Centurylink "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..." Read more Centurylink - Century Link abandoned giant hole in my front lawn Centurylink "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...." Read more Refund of Charges for Equipment from Centurylink Centurylink "During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink. Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more