As a former employee they are the worst company to work for, I would rather had continue to clean toilets.They want you to lie to customers, lie to each other, the training is rude and unprofessional and they are into price gauging.

People, customers and former employees need to meet at any Town Hall Meeting to stop their flow of price increases. I have dealt with many customers for the WHOLE ONE MONTH of employment that were promised to pay less just for internet.

Well, instead of $29.95 some customers especially elderly, college students and people unaware of their price gauging were scammed.This company needs to go over seas and do what the rest of some larger corporations are doing, dogging people out and worst of all disrespecting employees and AS WELL, the consumers that help the big top management get $$$.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to "send them overseas".

The most disappointing in user's experience was high prices, inability to bill correctly, policies and difficult problem resolution. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink work experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments