I am an attorney and have never experienced a more lousy company than Century Link.Promises of bill credits and bill adjustments "that will appear on your next bill" were not kept.

Furthermore, when I moved and was given an early termination fee credit (because the new location does not have Century Link as a service provider) I was also charged part of the credit. Customer service operators need to be better trained to handle complaints and I will never be a customer of theirs again!

Right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing!VERY VERY Rude and disrespectful to customers who are paying their salaries!

Review about: Centurylink Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Loyal Customer for Years Then They Just Started Screwing With Us Centurylink "We've had CenturyLink DSL since 2011. Only 10MB/sec and most of the time we get that. About two times a year something happens where I have to call because the..." Read more CenturyLink lies about billing and data speed? Centurylink "I was excited to have CenturyLink for the first time but they suck!!! I thought Cox and Time Warner were bad but CenturyLink is the worst of all. Is CenturyLink..." Read more Centurylink - Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally. Centurylink "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..." Read more Centurylink - This is not customer service. Centurylink "I'm warning people, never never never allow a centurylink bucket truck in your backyard even if the workers beg you for an hour.Don't be fooled..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more