Trying to get information on purchasing my own router/modem so I don't have to pay $10 a month to rent one.over an hour I get help from India, whom I cannot even understand, I end up going to local Best Buy to purchase one, and two online chat sessions later, they have failed to mail me a t=return address label to return my modem back to them.

I hope they go out of business, they are the absolute worst at customer service!Wish where I lived we had more options for internet service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, unreliable install technicians, online chat system and failure to follow through. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - INNITIATING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT. NEED PEOPLE!! Centurylink "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..." Read more Centurylink - Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally. Centurylink "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..." Read more Centurylink - 0.50 Mbps download internet speed Centurylink "Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed. I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed. See..." Read more Refund of Charges for Equipment from Centurylink Centurylink "During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink. Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more