Trying to get information on purchasing my own router/modem so I don't have to pay $10 a month to rent one.over an hour I get help from India, whom I cannot even understand, I end up going to local Best Buy to purchase one, and two online chat sessions later, they have failed to mail me a t=return address label to return my modem back to them.

I hope they go out of business, they are the absolute worst at customer service!Wish where I lived we had more options for internet service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, unreliable install technicians, online chat system and failure to follow through. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments