Four Years of service with them, 2 with contract.Always giving them another year to change well this year we finally had it with them.

They are liars nothing they offer is true our bills were evidence of that.

Cancelled our service yesterday and asked them to disconnect on the 16th well woke up this morning with no service when I called they said it was for today "mind you" I have an e-mail showing it's for the 16th but they still said if I want it on again till the 16th they would have to charge me connection fees.What criminals they are!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink customer care. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments