Four Years of service with them, 2 with contract.Always giving them another year to change well this year we finally had it with them.

They are liars nothing they offer is true our bills were evidence of that.

Cancelled our service yesterday and asked them to disconnect on the 16th well woke up this morning with no service when I called they said it was for today "mind you" I have an e-mail showing it's for the 16th but they still said if I want it on again till the 16th they would have to charge me connection fees.What criminals they are!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink customer care. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Loyal Customer for Years Then They Just Started Screwing With Us Centurylink "We've had CenturyLink DSL since 2011. Only 10MB/sec and most of the time we get that. About two times a year something happens where I have to call because the..." Read more Centurylink Internet Review from Renton, Washington Centurylink "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..." Read more Avoid Centurylink at all costs Centurylink "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..." Read more Centurylink - Worst Company I have EVER dealt with. Centurylink "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more