Everytime I call CenturyLink there immediate response is to send out new equipment.They are totally unskilled in troubleshooting.

I just spend 15 minutes with a rep persuading her that I did not need to return my modem. Rather than troubleshoot the issue she then insisted the problem with my phone was because I did not use the green phone cable they sent. These people have ZERO training. You can hear them trying to read their script.

There is always a long silence between any questions while they look up the answer.

After I asked for a new rep and was told I would have to call in again, I went to the wall unplugged the jack and then plugged it back and voila I have a dial tone.Please CenturyLink, just disband the world's most poorly trained customer service group and give us all a rebate on our bill.

Review about: Centurylink Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

146378

Sounds like you've had a poor experience with us. My team would definitely appreciate the opportunity to help you with any technical or billing issues. You can reach us directly here:

TalkToUs@Centurylink.com

Be sure to include the details of the issue as posted here, but also your account number and phyiscal address so we can look into this for you.

Thanks!

-Doug :p

Centurylink is ok with me