Niwot, Colorado

I have had the CenturyLink trouble that others have reported.Frequent disconnects, goes out when it rains, switched wire pairs, no help from online tech support, field tech can't do anything about it...

Historically, Ma Bell didn't have to care because they had a monopoly. Now they have strong competition from Comcast and cell service and they still don't seem to care. Culture of indifference? I'm in Niwot, CO, on 45 year old copper.

The local pedestal is in my yard and when I moved in, the pedestal was a mess. I reported it, and no one ever fixed it. So, I put all the wires back into it and set it back upright and closed it back up right. Not that that helped.

Several neighbors report the same trouble.

Most neighbors are on Comcast.CL has no plans for improvements to this area.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Centurylink to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unreliability. Author liked the most let me run a server at home. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink centurylink high speed internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments