Woods Cross, Utah

Last night I was on the phone with centurylink for over an hour and a half, I'm trying to resolve a billing issue (that's a whole other issue that I won't get into here). After being transfered 5 times (with 10 minute hold times each) a lady told me she had to transfer me again, and when I was being transfered it said "our offices are now closed" and then hung up on me. So I'm calling back this morning, the first guy answered and I said "I would like to speak to a manager" he said "okay", and put me on hold to transfer me, I am currently on hold as I'm typing this, I've been on hold now for over 40 minutes and haven't talked to anyone!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of centurylink internet from Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $213 and wants Centurylink to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cant speak english, overcharges, bad customer service and no options. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

here's an update for you, the lady I finally talked to told me she couldn't help me and she had to transfer me to a different department!! hahaha

And then the guy I was talking to said, "Let me place you on hold while I get another representative" and he put me on hold and the whole call started over, it said "Welcome to centurylink, for English press 1..." It started ALL OVER!