2.6
Coverage Area

I had Quest/CenturyLink long distance service since September 2009. On November 15, 2018, I tried to make a long distance call and was told to "contact my long distance carrier." I did - they could not find my account - "Let me transfer you" seven times!

I finally ended up after an hour with the first person I had spoken to. I tried again the next day - transfer, transfer, etc., until I finally go some one who told me that I had a late payment in September, so my long distance was disabled in November. She said to give it 7 to 10 days and it would be enabled.

So I was without long distance through Thanksgiving, which wouldn't have been so bad but we really do not have cell service at our home, so couldn't call out. So, on November 26, I called CenturyLink again asking when I could expect long distance service.

After much hold time, they said that I had cancelled the long distance service!!! Then, I hung up and cancelled it as fast as I could.

Are they trying to stop providing long distance?

What the heck? I have seen many complaints about their customer service so I am not alone.

I liked: Service for 9 years.

I didn't like: Service ending with no notification, Horrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02.

Comments