I thought the internet was a great alternative to cable. Less advertisements, more of the stuff you actually like. Now, instead of having endless hormone and Yoplait commercials, I get a nice, boring, loading screen.

Today, I started my phone on a video. I got the loading screen (Code for a thirty minute snack break) and after eating an entire meal, come back to my phone. Still loading. After that, I exited the program, restarted the router, restarted my phone, and tried to open Youtube. I got that damned loading screen again. I went out of my room, walked my dogs, did some dishes, ate MORE food, and came back to my phone after 45 minutes. Only a friendly little loading screen. I've tried for 3 hours. My phone is sitting on my bed, still loading, after 3 hours of trying to get my internet to work. So far, I've watched 2 minutes of video, and eaten enough for an army.

I like using my computer. At least you get that cute little "No internet" Dinosaur. His name is Ronald. I talk to him sometimes from sheer loneliness.

Centurylink is complete ***. It's just really bad at being internet, and really good at getting me to gain weight.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with dreams i have of smashing my router from sheer frusteration and stated that there is a room for improvement of time it takes for it to realize it is a router. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of centurylink internet. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments