we ordered Centurylink telephone and Internet in June for $54.95 + tax.Now in Sept.

they claim we owe over $400, mostly for Direct TV, which we don't have and never did. They claim we ordered it last Dec. when we weren't even C-L customers. I called in Aug.

and was told they would take it off, so our monthly bill would only be $184 for phone and internet. When I protested this, they said "not our problem.

Take it up with Sales." This month the Direct Tv charges were still there.they said "we just collect for them, we don't deal with their billing", so we called Direct TV and they said "take it up with C-L", who then said "pay $400 within 24 hours or get disconnected." Morons, crooks, or moronic crooks?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rampant disregard and dishonesty and false representation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "totally cheated and ignored" of centurylink bundle. Centurylink needs to "to pay price i was quoted and not pay for product i didn't order--duh!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments