Sandia Park, New Mexico

Most of us in the East mountains of Albuquerque have had enough of being charged for little or no internet services - shotty and poor phone services and we are finally fed up.We are tired of calling over and over and being told we have to go through the same process over and over and then told the problem is with our lines and then told the problem has been fixed yet the problem still exists.

We are tired of wasting hours and hours on these phone calls losing both time and money while they still charge us for services they are not providing.

IF you are in New Mexico and you are having the same problem and would like to sign our petition or join in our complaint please email One Stop Office to orders@onestopoffice.net for forms.The deadline will be June 1st to have all petitions returned back to us at PO Box 1900 Tijeras NM 87059

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of centurylink bundle. Centurylink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - Century Link abandoned giant hole in my front lawn Centurylink "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...." Read more Centurylink Internet Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Centurylink "Century link has there box on my property and it looks like a hazard! I seen two century link employees come out and then left they left box open with..." Read more Centurylink - INNITIATING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT. NEED PEOPLE!! Centurylink "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..." Read more Centurylink Customer Care Review from Butler, Pennsylvania Centurylink "I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online. Even after reading them I thought.... well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more