Truckton, Colorado

I had Elpasotel for at least 3 years at this address with satisfactory service and internet speed.Since centurystink has bought them out the service and internet speed has quickly turned to something I cannot depend on.I beleive they have decided to save money by doing away with any reasonable maintenance on the network out here.It almost looks like an open attempt to steal from all the people out here by selling a service and only delivering less than half of what was paid for.That is criminal to me and at the very least should draw a class action lawsuit for good ole centurystink.To add injury to insult they have started harrassing me about a 10+ year old bill with Qwest that I disputed back then claiming the billing date is now majickly current.These guys must work for ole satan hissef.

Review about: Centurylink Internet Service.

Comments

Fountain, Colorado, United States #883231

I did not have internet with el paso tel, but I have had nothing but trouble with Centurylink recently. Two weeks with onteittent service that magically comes back on in the middle of the night. I am about fed up.