Sims, North Carolina

My home phone has been out of service at least three times this year.(this is first week of July) It has no dial tone, but person is able to call. I can hear it ring but can't answer it.

I called Century Link to get it repaired.

They gave me a date that represented me without service for three days. I planned a trip out of town on their given date to come out, so that means my phone will be another four days off. I use my phone as a part of my lively hood. It is not my fault that they do not have enough technicians to handle the amount of problems.

I spent two hours going from one person to another actually begging someone to please come fix my phone . I had just went through the same thing last time it did that .The result was I am going to put an escalation on your request but their is no guarantee. I told them each time the Technician came out before it only took him five minutes to fix it. I have been with them for thirty five years and I know it is time to find another company.

they told me their was no one I could issue a complaint to ,so I am just trying to get it off my chest, here.

Maybe someone will hear this and get disconnected from them, too.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Comments