Newport, North Carolina
1.6

Bought a house, called to change service, finally got them to come out, but no internet, they had the line hooked up, but incorrectly, trying to contact someone is a joke. All I wanted was internet, now I'm being billed for a line I don't have, a late for service I've only had for a month.

My original deal was 34.99 a month, my bill this month is 113.71. I have a reconnection fee for a line that didn't work, it just goes on and on. Oh and I'm paying for a month I couldn't even use. If I try to leave, they want 200.00 more dollars.

What can I do? How can I get out and away from this so called business?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with when it worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of never getting any customer service when i call. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centurylink internet installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Centurylink needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centurylink internet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centurylink.

Comments