Three months ago I called, as usual, to complain about my monthly bill with Century Link. My complaint was primarily in regard to my satellite Dish.

Was immediately told they didn't work with them anymore but they could set me up with Direct TV. Talked/listened for 1 1/2 hours regarding new set up for DIRECT TV. NEVER was I told anything about "tying" up my land line nor my internet for 2 years. Now they are saying THREE years.

I called Direct TV and was told my contract with THEM, the only contract I thought I was making, was only 24 months! I have also had "additional" services that I have NEVER had on land line for over 10 years. I am calling today and tearing into whomever I can and will contact my lawyer if I don't get satisfaction. Taking advantage of the customer by fast talking sales reps is reprehensible and I would think somewhat illegal.

I suffer from depression, anxiety issues, and high blood pressure and take prescription medications for all of them. I feel totally abused by this corportation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Centurylink Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 21, 2013.

Comments