Just switched to Centurylink internet after having periodic drop out and speed issues with Comcast.Now the issues are even worse than the with prior company.

Get booted off the internet every two minutes, no exaggeration...won't stay connected unless sitting idle on a page. Downloads, videos, or even running Centurylink's own speed test boots me offline. Spent hours with technical support to no avail. I wired direct to the modem and did the speed test out of curiosity and found I was only getting 3.5 mbps.

Only had it one week and hate it already.

Have to use my Verizon Jetpack just to use the internet at home.Unfortunately, that won't supply service for the rest of the family at the same time.

Review about: Centurylink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Centurylink - This is not customer service. Centurylink "I'm warning people, never never never allow a centurylink bucket truck in your backyard even if the workers beg you for an hour.Don't be fooled..." Read more Centurylink - Inability to restore services. Centurylink "Aside from the fact that they are for some reason trying to charge me 110$ a month, for their plan that is currently advertised at 29.99$ a month on their..." Read more Centurylink - 0.50 Mbps download internet speed Centurylink "Can you believe that I just conducted another speed test and got 0.50 Mbps download internet speed. I am not receiving services as per the 3.0 Mbps contract speed. See..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more