Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been contacting Century Link for well over two years now regarding my inconsistent internet speeds. I may get 5mb one week and 1mb the next.

Then it will go out for a week or two before technicians come out. I have had at least 10 different technicians come out to my home and "band aid" the issue. My neighbors get consistently faster speeds on both sides of me. When I call customer service or tech support I am always on hold for more than 1 hour and then I get a representative that can't speak fluent English, which in returns frustrates me more.

Today, I had two technicians come out to work on it from out of state and I was told the equipment was so old and the lines so unreliable that I would always have issues. I have called numerous times for the name and contact info for my district manager but nobody is allowed to give that information out I am told. As a last resort I am reaching out to the utilities commission for help.

Unfortunately, this is the only internet provider in my area! So frustrating to have 1-2mb in 2018!!

Vanessa McPherson---Whiteville, NC

Product or Service Mentioned: Centurylink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 03.

Comments

I have the same problems! Internet never works for long ! I’ve had too many service technicians to count and tons of repair tickets !