Coverage Area
Style and Design

At the recommendation of a friend, who lives in a different city, we ordered high-speed internet through Centurylink, who sold us a package with cable. After the installation, it was clear that there was something wrong.

We could only get .07 mps through the internet, when I called tech support they informed me that that was the highest speeds we would get in our area. I called immediately to cancel with Centurylink the service they had sold us that they didn’t have. It took three hours on hold to get anyone with authority to undo what they they had authorized a salesman (who had no clue what internet service were available in our location) to sell. We were assured it was taken care of, given confirmation numbers, and lead to believe the issue was resolved.

Then the bills started coming.....It was like “Groundhog’s Day”. I would get a bill, spend three hours on the phone, be assured everything was resolved...and another bill would come. I finally wrote a formal letter and the bills seemed to stop, but then they started coming almost weekly.

I decide to disregard them, but yesterday I got a bill from a debt collector. I assume, this company has been sold the same thing I was-something Centurylink really never had.

Review about: Centurylink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments