Coverage Area
Style and Design

SCAM!VERY SHADY COMPANY!

COMPLETE WAIST OF MONEY, & TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! If you're considering CenturyLink, then you might as well burn your extra money, and throw away your valuable time. From the very beginning, CenturyLink sent me 4 modems, and after returning 3 of them in person, I thought that everything would be taken care of. I was quickly mistaken when I saw that I was still paying on those other accounts.

Then, when I recently moved, and disconnected my previous account. CenturyLink again FAILED to do the disconnect, and I've now been paying on this other account for 4 months. Even though the manager I spoke with, assured me that I only had one account under my name. When I called back to get my refund from the other account, I noticed my monthly payments have been incorrect, so they owe me refunds for that as well.

I was given a CONFIRMATION # for the refund of the previous account and the new monthly payments, along with a disconnect confirmation #, and WAS PROMISED THAT MY NEXT MONTHLY PAYMENT WAS WAIVED, and that everything was fixed... TWO DAYS LATER OVER $107 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT! I again ended up talking with an extremely rude manager who refused to give me the total amount of money being refunded to me, I then asked to speak with a supervisor, and she put me ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR AND 50min. After speaking to many other unhelpful representatives, (I never got to speak with a manager) they came to the conclusion that some of my bills have not been recorded correctly, and they need to do payment investigations!!

Time after time again, CenturyLink employees have told me they got to a resolution, when really, they were just lying so they could take more money from me the next bill. I've been dealing with this issue for the last 3 weeks, and nothing has been resolved, and this isn't the first time they owe me a check for over $300. And let me tell you, NOT ONLY IS IT SUCH A HASSEL TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, BUT IT DOESN'T COME BACK QUICKLY, OR ALL AT ONCE! Even though they've taken your money and run with it!

SERIOUSLY, SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN AND EFFORT, AND USE A DIFFERENT PROVIDER. CenturyLink won't care if they take money from you!!! Oh and the service itself sucks! I have high speed internet, and my phone is faster when I turn the WiFi off!

They told me they would have it set up by Tuesday, and DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP FOR A WHOLE WEEK. I'm telling you, this company is SHADY!

In my previous chat, the agent told me to save our messages, so I can use that as proof of getting my money back, but then disconnected the chat before I could save anything!CENTURY-LINK NEVER KEEP'S THEIR WORD, AND THEIR EMPLOYEES AREN'T HELPFUL BECAUSE THEY ARE INCOMPETENT.

Review about: Centurylink Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments