2646 Grand Ave #8, Billings, MT 59102, USA
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a call from a Centurylink representative at my salon during business hours. He wanted to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying monthly for my two phone lines and internet service.

When I shared the information with him he told me that Centurylink could give me the same price but it would also include nationwide calling. That sounded like a good deal to me so I agreed to let him set up a time to have my service switched over. When I received my first bill it had several charges that I was not made aware of and at the bottom of the bill in fine print a statement saying that I was under a three year contract and that if I cancelled my service before the end of the contract I would be charged over $700.00 per line. I was not made aware of any three year contract by the Centurylink rep.

and was not asked to sign one. I immediately called my old carrier and had my service switched back and have received another bill from Centurylink for $1500.00. I have tried multiple times to get through to Centurylink to get this resolved but they just keep passing me around from one person to another. They said I need to get a (ticket adjustment) as they call it, but I just get emails with a no reply option saying "ticket adjustment denied".

I have been totally scammed by Centurylink and I don't know what else to do. This company should not be able keep getting away with ripping off consumers!

Review about: Centurylink Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Fraud.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments