Review about Centurylink Internet from Albuquerque, New Mexico
Century link has there box on my property and it looks like a hazard!I seen two century link employees come out and then left they left box open with wires sticking out everywhere!
I guess none of my neighbors have century link anymore so they disconnected all the wires and then left the box without a door!!
Century link come and get your *** out of my yard!How can they leave their equipment like this in front of a residential home???
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Centurylink Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I found my husband fooling around on Zoosk as DH9727 I contacted Zoosk to let them know that he is very married to me....they didnt care all they want is..."
- "Talk about a white favoring painfully fake staff. Old hags with and attitude of being superior cut your fabric only after rudely pointing out you must take a number, despite..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."