Resolved
1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink.Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service 12/28/2015.

I took my modem, and TV box back to their local office to turn them in physically and receive a receipt. (12/30/2015). In February 2016- I received a billing statement for $161.25. Since I was on auto-pay, they drew it down from my bank.

(This draw caused my mortgage check to BOUNCE - so another $60 fee on me) When I called Centurylink customer service, I was told the charges were for the equipment that I had not returned, modem, and TV box. I told them this was a mistake and they said go to your local office and address it there. In March I visited the local office and spent an hour there with the manager, trying to be kind and gentle. HE handled it well, and said they would send me a check in April for $211.25 to "make me whole" again.

May is long gone, I'm in June 2016, received another statement/invoice indicating there is now a $372.50 Credit balance. All I want is the $211.25 promised back in March.

If I had owed them money at all, and didn't pay for six months, they would ruin my credit, and turn it over to a collection agency.I AM ANGRY.

mjsigns wrote the review because of poor customer service at Centurylink and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $255 and wants Centurylink to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was high prices, had to give information numerous times and over billing. Author liked the most northing this far. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

mjsigns

Thank You Centurylink. It was a long stressful 6 months, but they actually sent me a check for $372.50 to settle the account and my complaint. Thanks it works sometimes, just keep trying.

to mjsigns Tempe, Arizona, United States #1192436