Neither my phone nor my internet work very well. The phone has static on the line. Sometimes I can hear callers through it sometimes it is so loud that neither of us can hear and need to hang up and try again. Still too much static. I try the other extension and get the same problem. Century link has a repair guide on the internet. Took the steps suggested, still no success. I call, person is very polite but ALWAYS puts me on hold. I have stayed on hold anywhere from 15 minutes to 40 minutes. NEVER has anyone come back on line. NOW THE INTERNET

I try to open it and get a message saying it is not hooked up and it suggested that I make sure the internet address is correct. It is.

If I wait long enough it might open or not. Close everything down and try again. Same result or it might surprise me and open. TV is a waste of money unless you like to pay for home shopping, pay per view and sports. NOT my favorite things.

HATE IT! How do I get out of my contract???

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Centurylink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centurylink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Centurylink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments