1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm rarely one to leave a bad review but Centurylink is an exception.

From the delivery to the connection(4 days later) was terrible.

Eventually got an internet connection that was slower than a 20th century connection. After over 2 hours of my precious time trying to communicate with agents & being transferred about 5 times in the process, I was told the download speed of 1.3 Mbps I was getting was okay cos 1.5 is the max I could get (even though I paid for 40Mbps). I cancelled my subscription right away & I'm now billed for using their service for 5 days.

Took another hour and half explaining the situation to them so they can reverse my bills and they keep transferring me "to the appropriate unit", with each one making me recite my resume over again.

Broad daylight rip off.

This person wrote the review because of "everything" at Centurylink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centurylink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centurylink and centurylink internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centurylink?

Comments

Meridian, Idaho, United States #1200541

quote to them they offer a 30 money back quarantee I worked for them for 10 years its a thing they wont tell you about